Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our Love for SHINee




25.5.2008..do u still remember this date?
25.5.2008..when SHINee first stood in stage.
25.5.2008..when we first saw our sweetest leader, Onew
25.5.2008..when we first saw our blingest, Jonghyun
25.5.2008..when we first saw our almighty, Key
25.5.2008..when we first saw our flaming charisma, Minho
25.5.2008..when we frist saw our cutest maknae, Taemin

Its been FOUR SEASONS since my heart chose you
You are.... THE NAME I LOVE and everything of me is gonna be with Y.O.U I TALK TO YOU
I'm your SHINee GIRL, who live in the SHINee WORLD  waving a baby blue
I will embrace your SCAR, your GRAZE, and be your BODYGUARD
I'll never let you GET DOWN. I'll be your A.MI.GO in your loneliness
So please... STAND BY ME because your LOVE LIKE OXYGEN, and i want you to be the ONE FOR ME.
PLEASE, DONT GO...
Let me be your JULIETTEROMEO+JULIETTE, COUNTDOWN it together and we'll make it trough
FOREVER OR NEVER i want to proof that i'm your SENORITA. Eventough I stay IN MY ROOM I still feel your ROMANTIC. You like a bell that RING DING DONG in my head
So please, STAND BY ME because your LOVE LIKE OXYGEN, and i want you to be the ONE FOR ME. PLEASE, DONT GO...
HIT ME BABY, so i'll know that is REAL LOVE'S WAY and it is the BEST PLACE for us
Our LOVE SHOULD GO ON. Wishing i'm your JOJO
One and the LAST GIFT taht i want from you....
Be the shiniest star in my heart...
And i wanna REPLAY... So please, STAND BY ME because your LOVE LIKE OXYGEN, and i want you to be the ONE FOR ME. PLEASE, DONT GO...

We(shawol) LOVE U SO MUCH SHINee~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment